Dr Sripathi is a renowned surgeon with 25 years of experience in the field of Pediatric Urology. He graduated from Stanley Medical College and trained in Children’s Surgery at the Christian Medical College Vellore. He subsequently qualified for the award of the “Fellowship of the Royal Australasian College of Surgeons” (FRACS) after working in Perth and Melbourne, Australia. He completed his Pediatric Urology training with a brief stint at the King Faisal Specialist Hospital & Research Center in Riyadh, specialising in advanced Reconstructive Urology.
Dr Sripathi is acknowledged as one of the foremost practitioners of urology in children. His unit at Apollo Children’s Hospital is a quaternary referral center, which drains almost all areas of the country especially the North East. Overseas referrals for treatment are obtained from Bangladesh, Oman, Saudi Arabia, Yemen, Sri Lanka, Malaysia and many African countries including Nigeria, Tanzania and Somalia.
Pediatric Urology Includes
- Obstructions at various levels of the urinary tract [Pelviureteric junction Obstruction(PUJO), Vesicoureteric Junction obstruction, Posterior urethral valves (PUV), ureteroceles etc]
- Vesico-Ureteric Reflux (VUR),
- Tumors (Wilms, Rhabdomyosarcoma, Neuroblastoma etc)
- Neurogenic Bladder
- Disorders of Sex Development (DSD)
- Recurrent urinary infection, dysfunctional voiding and bedwetting
- Urodynamic Studies including uroflow, cystometrogram and video urodynamics
- Biofeedback therapy including TENS, PTNS
- Multidisciplinary management of children in Chronic Renal Failure (CRF) and pre-transplant work up
- ROBOT ASSISTED LAPAROSCOPIC SURGERY IN CHILDREN – Dr Sripathi is a pioneer in this field and has one of the largest experiences in the country.
Thank you again for everything. Words cannot express our joy & appreciation to you. You & your team will always be in our thoughts & prayers.Pls do not hesitate to be in touch with us if you are ever in SL.
Jauice & Sajjad
We just want to show our appreciation for all you’ve done for our son Mikhail. You have helped make this experience, that could have been much harder, a lot more manageable & less daunting. Thank you! May god bless you & Bless the work of your hands!.
Sajjad, Jauice & Baby Mikhail